Sunday, October 29, 2006

To the land of paradise

everything has come to an end... all of us are begining to embrace life in a new look... nevertheless,i'm glad that daddy din have to suffer in his last few days... but it's kind of a sudden and i'm still tryin to accept the fact that he's not around anymore... at least now he's enjoying himself at the land of paradise...

back to reality... it's work time once again... gotta work hard to provide for mummy and for myself... this is the path i chose so please do not attempt to do anything funny... i will get mad,trust me... i know is for my own good that u all try to advise me...but let me walk the path i want... i do not wish to be always listening to someone else and take the path i dislike... so for once,let me walk the way i want...

okay...it's a sunday!! the rain has stopped so go out and enjoy the last few hrs of the weekend before monday comes again...

1.15pm on 29th Oct 2006...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yinghao said...

all the best meiyan.

7:23 PM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home