Thursday, December 21, 2006

time flies...........

It's already almost the end of december... 2 months passed at the blink of an eye... still thinking of wat actually happened 2 months ago... still can't believe it has happened....well... but wat has happened has already happened... okay..let's not think of it again... making myself sad only...

Anyway, it's almost Xmas day....about 4 days left only... meaning?? my younger bro is getting ROM!! haha.. which means i'm the only one left without a partner..sianz... cos my bro keep saying i will be left on the shelf... now dat he's getting married.. more stress for me.. and my elder bro! he's gonna have his wedding dinner end of next month...all my relatives will start to ask.. where's urs? omg... i hate that qn.. who dun want to be blissfully in love?? haha.. the main problem is to get the right one... and i'm still looking ard for one..=)

well... now about work.... it has been almost 3 months since i joined them... they are a great bunch of people! they really helped and cared for me... *touched... this job has made me realised the people u can count on in times of need... as the saying goes:A fren in need is a fren indeed...i know who these people are and how much effort they hav put in to help me... i'm really glad to hav u guys ard.. especially kellie n yuan... u 2 really help me out in all ways.. it may not mean anything to u... but it meant alot to me... thanks so much... it really made me see things more clearly... people whom i trusted and believed in.. everytime when they needed me, i was there... but they were not there when i needed them the most.. is not that i helped them for a reason... but i thought they were the one whom i called buddies... many people told me to wake up from that idea of mine but i chose not to believe them... slowly i realised it was very stupid of me to hold onto this belief which never existed... it was only in times of their need den they look for me.. when i'm in times of their help, they chose not to appear... in the end i made myself worse.. sadder than b4... okay... dat's it.. enough of this...

let's see.. wat hav i been doing?? bowling!!! it's so wonderful!! haha... last sun i played for my grassroots event.. was a friendly tournament..well... i wasn't playing dat well... it's the rest of the members that helped me out... haha.. they are excellent bowlers..and thanks to them.. we came in 3rd!

and den today, i helped Advisors' Clique to play! in the Great Eastern Tournament... it was so different from sunday's match cos of the oil on the floor... so gotta concentrate real hard... and thanks to my team members..Vincent Benedict,Yeow Chor and Benny.. they are real great players... with their guidance and support, all of us did well... and we won the 2nd position! The 1st team was led by Lionel!! so Advisors' Clique took away the first 2 positions!! it was damn fun...i'm so into bowling now..dat i fell in love wif it already.. haha... but it's very tiring..
cos my shoulders nw aching like hell...old already la..haha..

okok...dat's alot of my rubbish that u guys are reading...thank you for the patience to finish reading til here.. it's a feat for me to type so much while my shoulders are aching like hell... and aso still have tons to update u guys... but my hands cannot tahan liao... so gotta stop here...

juz in case if i got no time to blog again before Xmas... here's me wishing all
A MERRY X'MAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1.29am on 21st December 2006...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home