Wednesday, April 04, 2007

our photo!

ok..as promised.. here's our photo! heehee.. okok... i'm not so tanned one hor.. juz dat the light is not above me.. dat's y i look darker..
here's charles and me!!
mi now sitting at starbucks while waiting for dear.. supposed to have appt but was cancelled off... realised that these 2 days ppl like to fly me aeroplane.. hmm.. i told me uni mates b4..my airport got no more space for ur aeroplanes to land!!! so please dun keep flying them here.. it's very PACKED alr!! do i need to go get more $$ to build more space for u guys ah? i dun mean anything mean.. but juz tink in my shoes la.. if ppl keep flying u aeroplane, do u like it? of cos not rite.. so please dun su ka su ka fly ppl aeroplane k.. it's not good...
ok.. since got abit more time.. let's see wat i can talk abt.. oh ya.. kellie actually read the blog i wrote yest.. so touched.. i din write for so long yet she still look at it for updates.. thanks gal.. i will try to keep updating it for ur sake..
hmm.. and also for all your info, charles has linked this page to my website.. so can type www.mavelyn.com and u can be linked here..
ok..dat's it for now. til den.. cya all soon!!
6.53pm @capital tower starbucks... on 04042007...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home